Thursday 25 June 2009

Psalm 139:1-6

O Lord, You have searched me and You know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; You perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; You are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue You know it completely, O Lord. You hem me in behind and before. You have laid Your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, to lofty for me to attain. Psalm 139:1-6 (NIV)

We have a God that knows every intimate detail of our lives, our hurts, fears, our deepest secrets, our failures and who loves us with a passion. Everyone desires to be understood and we hate being misunderstood, but with God we can relax in the knowledge that He not only has in His possession every small detail of our lives, but He understands us and feels what we feel. He’s not a God that sympathises He’s a God that empathises.


Click here to listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment