Wednesday 29 July 2009

Lamentations 3:24-26

I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion;
therefore I will wait for him."

The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him,
to the one who seeks him; it is good to wait quietly
for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3:24-26

I don’t know about you but waiting patiently and quietly is not my speciality! There’s a time pour out your heart and plead earnestly, there’s a time to declare and speak out boldly in faith and there’s a time to make peace with where you’re at, to make yourself comfortable even in difficult circumstances and to wait for the salvation of God to manifest itself. God is our portion and that means we have the best part! Learning to wait and to wait with faith and expectation is one of the hardest tests of the Christian walk, but those who endure will receive the crown of life and the breakthrough that they were waiting for.

To listen click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment