Tuesday 14 July 2009

Isaiah 55:8-9

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,"
declares the LORD.
"As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:8-9 NIV

Sometimes I think we fall into the trap of thinking that God is a human like us, only extra intelligent and with a whole lot of power. For sure there are things we can learn and know about God, but truth be said He’s in a league of His own. He’s God Almighty and sometimes it’s beyond our puny minds to try and work out the moves of the master chess player. He’s not unknowable but He’s not fully knowable, otherwise He wouldn’t be God, but merely an extra-ordinary man. He’s great beyond our comprehension and worthy of our praise for ever and ever.

To listen click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment