Friday 13 November 2009

Psalm 119:29-31

“Keep me from deceitful ways; be gracious to me through your law. I have chosen the way of truth; I have set my heart on your laws. I hold fast to your statutes, O LORD;
do not let me be put to shame.” Psalm 119:29-31

These verses contain prayers and a declarations. He asks for three things and he declares three things. There is much power in making a positive confession and we too have the power to change things and break things off our lives by the words we speak out.
Because of the choices he’s made, he is expecting God’s favour upon his life. You can sense his determination to follow God’s way no matter what the cost.
Try speaking out your commitment to follow Christ and ask God to help you maintain integrity in your Christian walk. God is faithful.

To Listen Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment